A personal trainer in Lenexa is not just for “the 1 percenters.” Everyone in America deserves access to expertise and high-quality training methods, do they not? Well, since the recession hit, personal trainers have found ways to make their services more affordable than ever before, without sacrificing quality – or their own paychecks!
Here are a few of the many ways you can get the best personal trainer Lenexa has to offer for LESS…
- New Member Promotions: Often, gyms will run specials for beginners that give free or discounted initial sessions with a personal trainer. This is an excellent way to get a grand tour of the facilities, receive feedback on your form, learn new exercises you can do on your own, and see if personal training is something that you might enjoy.
- Employee Benefits: Some local employers are discounting small group personal training as part of their corporate wellness programs. You’ll still get the expertise and individual attention from a personal trainer in Lenexa, without all the cost.
- Group Classes: Even if your work isn’t sponsoring sessions, there are still group classes of 20 people or less that gives you access to a personal trainer for a small pittance – sometimes even free with your gym membership.
- Boot Camps: Even better than group classes are boot camps, which are a happy medium between one-on-one training and large groups. Generally, you’ll get a one-on-one consultation with a trainer / nutritionist to measure your fitness level, discuss your goals, and plan a custom menu. Then you’ll attend three one-hour small group workouts each week, usually with no more than 10 or 15 people. During class, your instructor (who knows you by name) will give you individual pointers and attention. Yet, since there is a group, the cost of training is split among members.
- Referrals: Most personal trainers in Lenexa make a great portion of their money based off referrals from existing clients, so they offer ongoing promotions for successful referrals. If you can get a friend or two to sign up, you’ll soon be working out for free.
Before you sign up with an affordable personal trainer in Lenexa, be sure to ask all the right questions, rather than just settling with the cheapest one. For example, what educational background, certifications and specialties does the trainer possess? Does the trainer have the type of personality that engages and motivates you? Is the trainer qualified to advise you on nutrition and any medical conditions you may have?
Visit our website to find qualified personal trainer Lenexa professionals.